Our continuing professional development course on Deep Tissue Massage, Postural Awareness and Injury Prevention is a one day course (10am-5pm).
In this course you will cover:
- What is Deep Tissue Massage
- Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger points
- An introduction to neuromuscular therapy,
- Posture assessment for both your client and yourself
- How to protect your arms and hands to prevent injury
- New techniques incorporating your body weight to safely and effectively give a Deep Tissue Massage.
You will perform a deep tissue massage on each other, enabling you to receive the treatment so you can feel what it will be like for your clients as well as perfecting your own movements.
Our instructor is a deep tissue specialist and is passionate about this massage modality.
For our full upcoming course schedule, please click here.