Part-Time Massage & Beauty Therapist at Calm Beauty, Camden Court Hotel, Dublin 2
Calm Beauty is a beauty and wellness oasis with two locations: the Camden Court Hotel, Dublin 2 and Drumcondra, Dublin 3. We deliver a wide range of treatments to our clients with award-winning brands such as Thalgo, Waxperts, CND Shellac and Vinylux, and Vita Liberata.
We are currently looking to recruit a part-time Massage and Beauty Therapist to join our team in our boutique salon based in the Camden Court Hotel in Dublin 2.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have a bubbly personality and be able to work on own initiative. You must also be willing to continually train and upskill in all treatments available at Calm Beauty.
The therapist must be able to:
- Perform an excellent massage customised to client’s requirements
- Perform facial treatments, with a good understanding of the skin and provide suitable aftercare advice
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Front of house duties including greeting our clients, answering phone calls, booking treatments and packages and dealing with any queries regarding our services or products, process payments.
- Keep the salon clean and tidy at all times
- Client retention
- Adhoc jobs that arise
Preferred but not required:
- Perform waxing treatments including facial, body and intimate
- Perform manicure and pedicure treatments
Candidates must have 2 years’ experience.
- Hold an internationally recognized massage qualification with certificates in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, and Hot Stone massage therapies. Indian Head massage is an advantage but not a requirement
- Hold an internationally recognized beauty qualification i.e ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- Be available to work every Friday – Sunday
- Confident in doing all treatments
- Able to manage a busy column efficiently
- Work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service
- Take pride in your personal appearance
- Additional beauty treatments & qualifications an advantage but not a requirement
** If you are an EU/EEA national you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. a copy of your passport. If you are a non-EU/EEA national you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. **
- Free treatments for therapists
- Ongoing training
- Tunics provided
- Product discounts
- Part of a fun and caring team
- Excellent city centre location
CVs and cover letters can be submitted for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org